JW: …So why did you want me to wear my uniform again?
SH: *slightly distracted* .. well, explaining it would take too long, John. It’s for a case, obviously!
Entry for #letsdrawsherlock: Alternative Fashion Styles!
(John wearing a uniform similar to Major James Sholto’s)
Dear Mycroft,Bedtime Isn’t the same without youPlease come back from University, it’s urgentLove,Sherlock
It was marked “Return to Sender”
He had gotten it out of the mail tray before anyone had seen it
Before anyone could’ve looked at the marks on the front of the envelope and plainly told him “you got the dormitory number wrong, that’s all” and helped him redo the envelope
Mummy told Daddy how worried she was that Sherlock had refused supper
No one knew what happened until a couple days later
"London is in danger, John." x
S: Anything interesting in the newspapers yet, John? I’m bored..
J: …*sighs* no, Sherlock. You know, there hasn’t always to be a case or murder to keep you entertained!
S: But John.. there hasn’t been an interesting client for an eternity! The last e-mails have just been tiresome attempts of some people to get my attention - dull.
J: *mumbles* well, at least you don’t get those odd e-mails..
My next project/ AU series (click for full view)
Whenever you are in need. And certain people try to convince you that Mary didn’t mean to kill sherlock. And all was planned and medical knowledge blah blah.
Just remember that I’ve written a +1000 words meta proving that you don’t even need medical knowledge to know that she meant to kill him :)
Sherlock: “I taught John how to waltz.”
John: “Thanks again, mate!”
Sherlock: “I taught John how to waltz.”
John: “But no homo, everybody!”
… Dude, nobody was thinking homo until you yelled that. We were looking at that pretty lady you just very heterosexually knocked up and married.
But now we’re looking at you and wondering why you’re chuckling awkwardly and patting the pretty lady’s shoulder. Nervous about something, bro?
Bold what applies to you:
* I’m loud.
* I’m obnoxious.
* I’m cocky.
* I cry easily.
* I have a bad temper.
* For the most part I don’t like people.
* I’m easy to get along with.
* I have more enemies than friends.
* I’ve smoked.
* I’ve smoked weed.
* I drink coffee.
* I clean my room daily.
* I wear makeup.
* I wear jewelry.
* I wear contacts.
* I wear glasses.
* I have braces.
* I color my hair regularly.
* I straighten my hair often.
* I have a piercing.
* I have earrings.
* I have a tattoo.
* I have small feet.
* I’m in a relationship now.
* I’m single.
* I’m crushin’.
* I’ve missed an ex before.
*I’m always scared of being hurt.
* An ex has abused me at least once.
* I’ve been in love more than two times.
* I believe in love at first sight.
* I believe lust is more important than love.
* I have a best friend.
* I have at least ten friends.
* I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
* I’ve beaten up a friend.
* I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
* I can trust at least five people with my life.
* I’ve been on a plane.
* I’ve been on a train.
* Someone close to me has died.
* I’ve taken a taxi.
* I’ve taken a city bus.
* I’ve taken a school bus.
* I’ve gone bungee jumping.
* I’ve made a speech.
* I’ve been in some sort of club.
* I’ve won an award.
* I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
* I’ve been in a physical fight.
* I listen to R&B.
* I listen to Country.
* I listen to Pop.
* I listen to Techno.
* I listen to Rock.
* I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it.
* I hate the radio most of the time.
* I download music.
* I buy CDs.
* I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
* I watch soap operas daily.
* I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
* I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
* I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
* I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
* I’ve seen and like Popular.
* I’ve seen and like 24.
* I’ve seen and liked CSI.
* I’ve seen and like Everwood.
* I get along with both of my parents.
* My biological parents are still together.
* I have at least one brother.
* I have at least one sister.
* I have at least one step brother/sister.
* I have at least one half brother/sister.
* I’ve been kicked out of the house.
* I’ve ran away from my home.
* I’ve sworn at my parents.
* I’ve made my parents cry.
* I’ve lied to my parents.
* I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
* I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
*I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
* I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
* I’ve been brown.
* I’ve had streaks.
* I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
* I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
* I’ve been blonde.
* I’ve had black.
* I’ve been red.
* I’ve been light brown.
*I’ve been medium brown.
* I’ve been blue/green.
* I’ve gotten my hair thinned
* I use conditioner.
* I’ve used silk therapy.
* I’ve used hot oil treatments.
* I’ve curled my hair.
* I’ve straightened my hair.
* I’ve ironed my hair.
* I’ve braided my hair.
* I’ve yelled at a teacher.
* I’ve been suspended.
* I’ve had an in-school suspension.
* I’ve been sent to the principals office.
* I’ve walked out of class.
* I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
* I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
* I’ve failed a test.
* I’ve cheated on a test.
* I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
* I’ve failed Art.
* I’ve failed P.E.
* I’ve failed Math.
* I’ve failed Science.
* I’ve failed another class.
* A teacher has called my parents